Global Transportation Management Benchmark Study: Climbing the Visibility Sophistication Ladder
, in partnership with the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA), surveyed more than 350 shippers and third party logistics providers about their global transportation management technology, global footprint, and data quality. This fifth annual study examines, in particular, how shippers and 3PLs define visibility, the quality of the data that underlies that visibility, and the degree to which their global transportation management platform covers global growth.
Key themes include:
REGISTER HERE to download the complete report: Global Transportation Management Benchmark Study: Climbing the Visibility Sophistication Ladder courtesy of our sponsors Amber Road, CargoSmart Limited, INTTRA, JDA, and LeanLogistics, Inc.
- What constitutes visibility in global transportation management
- Whether shippers are seeing ROI from visibility
- The extent to which shippers and 3PLs are working to improve data quality
- The benefits of automating global transportation management functions
- The global nature of shippers’ global transportation platform
We’ll send it to you!
Sign up for the free AS Daily Newsletter.