Webinar: The Looming Driver Shortage: How Regulations and Demand May Affect Trucking Capacity
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
A bevy of regulations is due to hit the trucking industry just as the carriers are finding it more difficult to find and retain qualified drivers. Additionally, analysts predict an uptick in U.S. GDP could create a demand spike for truckload and less-than-truckload services. These dual forces have the potential to create a significant driver shortage.
A host of questions are left to be answered:
- How might this shortage affect shippers?
- What is the status of regulations affecting the trucking industry?
- How does demand fit into the equation?
- How would this driver shortage compare to those in the past?
American Shipper invites you to download the discussion on the ramifications of a potential driver shortage, with a panel of experts to guide you through this complex matter. The panel includes:
REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD HERE
- Noel Perry, Managing Director and Senior Consultant, FTR Associates,
- Annette Sandberg, Chief Executive Officer, TransSafe Consulting
- John Larkin, Managing Director, Stifel Transportation and Logistics Equity Research
- Moderator: Eric Johnson, IT Editor and Research Director, American Shipper