Weekly GRI roundup
will increase its rates on several trades on April 15.
- For all dry and reefer cargo from the Far East and Indian Subcontinent region to all U.S. and Canadian destinations, rates will increase $240 per TEU; $300 per FEU; $338 per 40-foot highcube container; and $380 per 45-foot container.
- For all shipments from the Far East to South America West Coast and Mexico, rates will increase $500 per TEU; $1,000 per FEU; and $1,000 per 40-foot highcube dry.
- For all shipments from the Far East to South America East Coast, rates will increase $600 per TEU; $1,200 per FEU; and $1,200 per 40-foot highcube container.
will increase cargo rates on April 15.
- Rates will increase $500 per TEU for Far East Westbound – Asia to North Europe and the Mediterranean.
- Rates will increase $600 per TEU from East Asia, the Indian Subcontinent and the Middle East to South America East Coast.
will increase cargo rates for U.S. West Coast ports and Canada to the Mediterranean on April 16. Rates will increase $100 per TEU and $175 per FEU.
On Friday, March 21, the Shanghai Container Freight Index
was set at 929.43, down 15.89 points from March 14. The SCFI components for cargo moving to the U.S. were $1,865 per FEU, down $66 to the West Coast; and $3,293 per FEU, up $6 to the East Coast.
We’ll send it to you!
Register now and get the free AS Daily.