The New Normal for Freight Movement
's publisher, Jim Blaeser will host an interactive discussion with Walter Kemmsies, chief economist for Moffatt & Nichol, about emerging dynamics that will impact domestic and international freight markets in the years ahead.
Key discussion points will include:
- Economic outlook on key freight transportation modes
- The impact of the shift from diesel to natural gas
- The emergence of multi-channel retailing
- Various scenarios for the future of freight
Kemmsies is a highly-regarded economist who speaks regularly across all segments of the freight transportation industry, as well as writes a monthly column for American Shipper
Expert panelists will include:
REGISTER HERE: This Premium Webinar will broadcast live on Thursday, August 22nd, at 11 AM EDT courtesy of our partner Moffatt & Nichol.
In Partnership With:
- Walter Kemmsies, Chief Economist, Moffatt & Nichol
- Moderated by: Jim Blaeser, Publisher, American Shipper
We’ll send it to you!
Register now and get the free AS Daily.