Drewry's Outlook for Air and Container Freight Rates
Research Director Eric Johnson will host an interactive discussion with Philip Damas and Martin Dixon of Drewry Supply Chain Advisors. The presentation will draw on airfreight pricing data published in its Sea & Air Shipper Insight, container shipping rates published in its Container Freight Rate Insight and the World Container Index.
Key discussion points will include:
- Freight rate volatility & associated drivers across both air and container shipping modes.
- Recent air freight rate trends across East-West trades.
- Recent container freight rate trends across East-West, North-South and intra-regional trades.
- Outlook for freight rates across both air and container shipping modes.
Expert panelists will include:
REGISTER HERE: This Premium Webinar will broadcast live on Thursday, September 26th, at 11 AM EDT courtesy of our partner Drewry Supply Chain Advisors.
In Partnership With:
- Philip Damas, Director - Supply Chain Advisors, Drewry Supply Chain Advisors
- Martin Dixon, Business Development Manager, Drewry Supply Chain Advisors
- Moderated by: Eric Johnson, Research Director, American Shipper