BlueWater Reporting has announced today the launch of a new Website, www.BlueWaterReporting.com
The new service combines business intelligence tools for analyzing liner shipping on a global basis with news content from media partner American Shipper
BlueWaterReporting.com combines 17 new analytical applications on the BlueWater Reporting business intelligence platform with seven reports from the www.ComPairData.com
Website, which it replaces. Details on all the applications, including demos for most, are available on the new Website.
New features on the Website include daily postings of significant changes to liner services and a Daily Chart created by BlueWater Reporting’s research team reviews different aspects of global container shipping.
For existing licensees, the new Website provides a host of benefits:
- Once a user logs into the program, all reports and applications are now listed under the “Applications” menu. Record-level security is always maintained, so users may have access to proprietary trade definitions, if that’s part of their license agreement.
- Automated login using I.P. address recognition for corporate accounts has been extended to the new Website and new BlueWater Reporting applications.
- A new Support Ticket system has been created for BlueWater Reporting that makes it easier to track issues.
- More detailed descriptions and demonstrations are available for BlueWater Reporting applications.
- The new home page offers a Daily Chart using data from BlueWater Reporting, a list of the most recent service changes with links to the respective service dashboard and significant timely liner industry news content from the AmericanShipper.com Website.
- For corporate licenses that include access to AmericanShipper.com, automated login with I.P. address recognition will now be extended to the AmericanShipper.com Website.