Agility releases new emerging markets index
Agility and Transport Intelligence said ithey will launch the second edition of the Agility Emerging Markets Logistics Index, a measure of how change and instability in the last year have affected more than 40 of the world’s emerging markets.
The index will address issues like:
- Which market became China’s biggest trading partner?
- Did the Arab Spring impact business and confidence across the Middle East?
- Which markets does the logistics industry think are the top 10 "markets of the future"?
- How is near-sourcing changing the global picture – and who benefits?
- Which trade lane does the industry see as the top trade lane of the future?
The report also includes results from a survey of 550 senior logistics executives. The index, launched in January 2011, ranks and analyzes the world’s top developing logistics markets.
The index is available at www.agilitylogistics.com/emergingmarkets
from Jan. 17.
We’ll send it to you!
Sign up for the free AS Daily Newsletter.