2013 Midyear Review & Outlook for the U.S. Transportation Market
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
research director, Eric Johnson, will host an interactive discussion with David Ross, managing director of global transportation and logistics for Stifel. Ross' presentation will cover the key trends driving the domestic transportation market in 2013 and look ahead at the challenges and opportunities in the balance of the year.
Key discussion points will include:
- Expectations for continued slow growth in the U.S. economic and freight environments.
- Will pending trucking regulations squeeze capacity further? What will be the impact?
- When will the driver shortage be resolved?
- Will pricing trends impact carriers and shippers?
Expert panelists will include:
REGISTER HERE: Premium Webinar: 2013 Midyear Review & Outlook for the U.S. Transportation Market
- David G. Ross, CFA, Managing Director, Global Transportation & Logistics, Stifel
- Moderatored by: Eric Johnson, Research Director and IT Editor, American Shipper
In Partnership With: