Webinar: FREE-Are You Choosing the Right Carrier Partners? Using Schedule Reliability for a Strategic Advantage, December 3rd, 2014, 12PM EST
Archive copy now available for download.
As 2014 draws to a close, shippers and logistics service providers (LSPs) will be reviewing the performance of their ocean carriers. The question is, what metrics should shippers and LSPs use to gauge how their carriers performed? What criteria should they use to measure their carriers and make booking decisions? How will this impact their carrier selections in 2015?
Port congestion, labor disruptions, and extreme winter weather have all contributed to uncertainty about carrier performance, making schedule reliability an even more important differentiator. It can be challenging to determine whether delays are happening across the board or are affecting some carriers and routes more than others. This one-hour webinar will examine how schedule reliability can be used to strategically measure carrier performance, including what schedule reliability means and how shippers and LSPs can leverage it to make smarter decisions.
Key discussion topics include:
- What schedule reliability tools are available to shippers and LSPs
- How the measure of schedule reliability is evolving
- What schedule reliability insight means at the market, trade, and carrier levels
- How shippers and LSPs can use this new insight to improve their carrier selections
Expert panelists include:
- Philip Damas, director, Drewry Supply Chain Advisors
- Jim Wu, business development manager, CargoSmart Limited
- Moderated by Eric Johnson, research director & IT editor, American Shipper
: This free Webinar broadcasted live on December 3rd, 2014 courtesy of our sponsor CargoSmart Limited.